Within the system of Deutscher Kalibrierdienst (DKD) calibration laboratories of industrial firms, research institutes, technical authorities, inspection and testing institutes carry out calibrations. These laboratories are accredited and supervised by the Accreditation Body of Deutscher Kalibrierdienst.
Vistec Electron Beam GmbH operates a calibration laboratory, which has been accredited since July 1994 without interruption. The laboratory is labeled as DKD-K-12401.
The accreditation is given for the SI unit "Length"
Measurement of positions and distances of both uni - and bidirectional edges on flat substrates (Chrome/Glass - masks)
- line scales (stage micrometers)
- two dimensional calibration standards
(cross structur arrays, circle pattern arrays)
- center coordinate, diameter and roundness of chrome-circles
- grid orthogonality and angle between microstructurs
- line width of microstructures
A detailed description of the services can be found under
Mr. Bernd Brendel
Phone: +49 3641 651960
Fax: +49 3641 651922