The Vistec SB351 system has been developed for the 90nm node and features the 65nm R&D capability node. Thanks to its modular system architecture the SB351 Variable Shaped Beam system is used for both mask making (incl. nanoimprint) and direct write. Fully automatic substrate handling and network-supported operation software allow production, prototyping and R&D work. Further highlights of the Vistec SB351 are the full 300mm wafer exposure capability and the fast data preparation software including Proximity Effect Correction.
The high-precision stage features a travel range of 310mm x 310mm, which allows complete exposure of 300mm wafers for direct write applications. The Vistec SB351 is fully compatible with SEMI standard mask sizes up to 9 inches and wafer sizes up to 300mm. The proven combination of the "write-on-the-fly" writing mode and the Flexible Stage Speed (FSS) principle increases throughput - an essential parameter for commercial applications such as mask making and Electron Beam Direct Write.
- 90nm production node and 65nm node R&D capability for both mask writing as well as direct write applications
- 50keV electron optics with 1nm writing address grid
- Sophisticated Proximity Effect Correction (PROXECCO)
- Mini-environment with fully automatic substrate handling and amine filters to support CAR
- Intelligent and fast pattern data handling by compact hierarchical data structures and multi threading or distributed processing