SERVING YOUR APPLICATION
The Vistec SB3050-2 is today’s most advanced Electron Beam Lithography system with Variable Shaped Beam technology and full writing capability on mask or wafer substrates of up to 300 mm dimension. This high flexibility gives access to a wide range of applications in R&D, prototyping, and small volume production.
Efficient writing strategies and Variable Shaped Beam electron-optics enable fast exposure and high resolution simultaneously. The Cell Projection feature enhances throughput and pattern fidelity of repetitive or curvilinear structures.
Thanks to the production-compatible Graphical User Interface (GUI) the Vistec SB3050-2 can be easily integrated into automated production environments (CIM). Being capable of exposing both masks (including templates) and wafers, the SB3050-2 exposure tools are the ideal bridge to next generation technology nodes.
The Vistec SB3050-2 combines state of the art fully automated substrate handling, adjustment and alignment with a high-precision stage system and a sophisticated electron-optical 50 keV column specifically developed to ensure excellent resolution performance.The lithography system is compliant to semiconductor production environments and prepared for remotemonitoring and control according to SEMI equipment automation standards.
- Substrate sizes: Wafers from 2" up to 300mm, 5" - 9" masks
- Electron-optics: Variable Shaped Beam / 50kV / Cell Projection (option)
- Substrate handling: Fully automated handling via SMIF / FOUP pod
- Writing strategy: Exposure with continuously moving stage, vector scan, multi-pass exposures
- Data preparation: Dedicated ePLACE software for optimized exposure results, incl. fracturing, process correction, simulation and visualization
- Clean room footprint: < 30m² (SB3050-2 incl. service area)